Escuela de Arte y Superior de Diseño Corella | Estudios Superiores Diseño Gráfico

General information


Website for information: Ministerio de AA. Exteriores:

Those students from countries not included in the Schengen area must apply for a study visa to enter in Spain. Applications must be submitted to the Spanish consulates and embassies abroad.

More information and requirements clicking on:


Health insurance. All Incoming students must bring a copy of their European Health insurance card or private insurance, valid for their study period in Spain. 
A Public liability insurance is also recommended.


EASDi de Corella does not have a campus. For further information, go to International Office.